Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday

It is a beautiful Sunday evening. I am outside enjoying the quiet as the children ride around. Lance and Jason are at a Stake Priesthood meeting and Maddie is sitting here next to me listening to an IPOD shuffle. As a four year old, she is enjoying it way too much. Lexi is making sure she is listening to church or other appropriate music. I have this vision of a year from now all of my children walking around the house wearing white headphones and speaking very loudly to each other. I was able to do the singing in primary today. I love primary. I can't help but smile in there. Maddie just turned to me and said, "You've got to listen to this! It's a good church one." This is one of those perfect moments that I long for all the time. I need more of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment