Sunday, March 29, 2009

Amy and Geoff's Wedding
















We spent last weekend in Salt Lake for my sister, Amy's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. Geoff is the perfect compliment for her and I couldn's be happier for them! We had some fun with cousins at a dinner the night before where 2 year old Chloe make sure to tackle her big boy cousins. The wedding ceremony was performed by my Uncle Bob in the Salt Lake temple. It was wonderful. I loved seeing aunts, uncles, cousins and friends that I haven't seen for many years! The wedding dinner was at the Old Meeting House and it was beautifully decorated with white tulips and the dinner was delicious. The weekend went way to fast so we were glad it snowed and stayed an extra day for my dad's birthday and my nephew's ordination to be a priest. Once in a while, the snow works in our favor!

2 comments:

  1. It was so great to see you guys and we miss you already! Thanks to all of Chloe's cousins for putting up with her crazy behavior. It just goes to show she needs more cousin time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! You 2 youngest really kill me, with how big they are! Your family is so cute and it's fun to catch up on what you've been doing. Hope you don't mind. . . I have a blog too, if you want you can look http://themadd-os.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete