Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sick Day

I am taking a sick day today. Yesterday, Lauren was a little out of sorts and by the time night rolled around she had a little fever. Maddie has been off and on the past few days. During the night she would struggle but during the day she was just fine. She has a runny nose but is doing fine today. I haven't slept well for several nights and I think that is adding to me not feeling great. Lauren is doing better today but not quite all the way there yet. I called last night to get my subs for today so I was set for a day of rest. The girls are watching a movie on Thomas Edison and I am about to start addressing envelopes for fliers on Prop 8 to send to my neighbors. Everyones else is at church. I still can't believe how warm it is here. The mornings are chilly but we are still in the 80's by afternoon. It is too warm to feel like fall is here. We had our super saturday yesterday. I made some cute candles and earrings. They offered so many cute things but many were above my abilities to make well enough. I am so basic when it comes to any sort of creativity. Friday, we had our little co-op literature group. We read about pumpkins and then painted a drawing of one with cotton ball. The girls and their friends really seem to enjoy it. After, they have time to play for awhile. My friend made some yummy pumpkin muffins for our snack. The big boys end up playing the whole time which is great. We had a crew of kids here all day which was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment