Sunday, September 14, 2008

Soccer Season

It's that time of year again-Soccer Season! I love this time of year! Only because I absolutely love watching Devon play. He loves playing and gives his best. He had two games this past week. The first game, the team won pretty handily. Devon played forward and scored two goals. He also played defender which he does very well. Yesterday, the team lost. Devon played midfielder and he is not used to that but still did well. The second half, he played goalie. He has dreaded playing goalie and thought he could not do it well. Of course, he stopped every ball that came near him. He didn't let a single goal be scored and had some great kicks to get it down the field. Many of the parents commented on how well he played. He definitely deserved chocolate skittles-which he dreams about often. I couldn't find chocolate ones at the store I went to so I bought his the tropical fruit kind. I think the chocolate skittles are, frankly, terrible. Devon, for some reason, loves them. Jason and Lance made it to Salt Lake last night. I hope they both have a great trip! We miss them, although the girls keep commenting how no one is here to tease them and they aren't very sad about that! Their big brother better watch out. One day it will come back to bite him.

No comments:

Post a Comment