Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another week has flown by

It is Saturday afternoon and I am pondering what on earth I should say for my Relief Society lesson that I have to teach tomorrow. I have had three weeks to thinks about it and I am still unsure. My goal is simply to direct a discussion but I have this secret fear that all the sisters will just sit there and stare at me. I can't talk for 30 minutes on my own. Oh well! Today, we did a more thorough cleaning of the house than I was planning. Lance took some rugs outside to scrub them clean. I don't think have been that clean since we bought them. Devon has a friend over for a few hours and the boys are playing video games for a little bit. The girls are in our "new" playroom getting everything we just cleaned up out to play. We will be going swimming later on this afternoon. Lance and I were able to go do sealings Thursday night at the temple. A couple provided 55 children to be sealed to their parents for us to do. It was amazing how much work they have been able to do on their geneology. I missed our enrichment cooking class which was the same night. It was on salads. I will try some of them and post my favorites. The weather has been perfect all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment